I think I may just expose this to do list to the world.
Updated 6:32 PM
- Laundry - about 10 loads - Started- 2 loads done
- Putting away said laundry - About 2 armfuls done
I need a shower- maybe even shave my legs - skipped the legs Dishes
- Clean off Island & Kitchen Table - Chris started this. Not done.
- Mop Kitchen - Swept and slightly picked up.
- Clean the Dining room (the boys play & game room) and Living Room - Aidan did a fairly good job on the LR. Still things to do
- Vacuum - Aidan did LR
- Clean Bathroom - Assigned to Konal, since he didn't mow. Not done yet.
- Mow - Konal wimped out after 10 minutes.
- MISS mailing (need to finish address database) - Both mom and Chris offered to help, but the job requires more than just typing. Sigh
- I have 5 computers in my dining room that need updates and software. They were donated by AZstrut to EMPACT and we are giving them to families.
- Billing caught up.
- Fetish Falls post for Metblogs.
I am making Aidan do the living room and I tried to make Konal mow. Not successful so far, so I switched Konal to bathroom duty. Trying to get the kids to do their chores is a full time job in itself. Chris is helping with the table, which I need cleaned up to set up for getting the mailing done. He is also helping with kid wrangling.
I may go try for the shower now. Getting up for a few minutes makes me short of breath, though. That is the biggest barrier of all.
Update: In fairness, Konal went with us to Sam's Club and did a lot of cart pushing, loading and unloading. He also took out the trash & recycling, fed the dog, and a lot of little things I asked him to do. He is currently repainting a N-Strike Maverick with Chris. Aidan has re-gained computer time through his efforts. I am making dinner at the moment, but I have to stop and rest often.