1. Can you legally drink? Is there anyplace it is illegal to drink? I am sure there are a lot of dehydrated people running around, then.
2. Will you be married in the next 2 years? We have a tentative date of either July 25, 2009 or August 1st. Depends on the availability of the site when we put down the deposit.
3. Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward? yes- very easy.
4. What are your least favorite school subjects? Anything taught by a monotone lecture.
5. Who was the last person you called? Chris, whinging at him that I want him here, and not at the Winchester Mystery Trailer. He is tired though. There are times I rue the 40 minute drive between us.
6. Do you prefer to call or text? Call, but I use texting when I might be disturbing someone or when it is easier.
7. Do you have a pet? Blizzard the dog, plus fish and two dead gerbils buried in the yard. (Aidan is still mourning them, they still count)
8. What did you do today? Got kids to school, took Aidan to the dentist for a filling, ran errands, came home, died for a while, got the kids off to their dads, died some more, putzed on the computer, didn't eat since this morning, took meds, took more meds, cursed meds for not making me feel better, listened to music, thought about eating, actually pulled out food to eat, have had food sitting next to me for 5 hours without touching it, thought about going out for hot soup, realized everything is closed, may just go to bed now.
9. Do you like carrots? Yes, but mainly cooked.
10. When is the last time you saw your mom? 2 minutes ago when she went in the kitchen. Easy question since I live with her.
11. Do you believe in karma? Yes, because I have felt it has happened in my live.
12. Are you taller than 5'5"? By 1 inch!
13. How many city/towns have you lived in? 6- Lompoc, CA; Glendale, Tempe, Phoenix, Flagstaff, & Goodyear AZ
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare feet all the way!
15. Are you a social person? Extremely Social
16. What was the last thing you drank? Oh shit- Have no clue, and I need to be drinking. Pausing to go get a drink and throw away the omelette mentioned above. OK- Back. Had a nice big glass of Jasmine Iced Tea.
17. What are your favorite colors? Green
19. What are you doing for your next birthday? Something fun, I hope.
21. Do you like coffee? Yes, but all frou-frou'd up.
22. Would you rather have money or love? Well both would be nice, but money is no fun without love, so I guess I would have to say love. Love can be loads of fun without money :)
23. Have you ever sat on a roof? All the time. Growing up I used to drive my parents crazy- between the house, the detached garage, and the barn.... I spent a lot of time up high.
24. What are you listening to? Gogol Bordello's similar artists radio through last fm. For some reason, I am having a love affair with Gypsy Punk. Blizzard is snoring. I hear the fish tank and the cars on the street. Me coughing.
25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes, but which side depends on whose bed it is.
26. Do you know how to play poker? Some versions.
27. What are you thinking about right now? Long conversation I just had with Chris, getting this meme done so I can go to bed, getting up to take meds, and taking an ambien so I can sleep. I am thinking that I am over-thinking this question. I can probably do a 10 paragraph stream of consciousness, but I don't want to scare people away.
28. Any plans for the weekend? Had a lot of plans- now just going to wing it.
29. What time do you get up in the morning? School days, between 5:45 and 7:30 OMG we are all going to be late... hurry, hurry. Brushing your teeth isn't that important. I don't care if those are yesterdays pants. On weekends, not until I wake up. If there is nothing on the schedule, alarm goes OFF!
31. Do you eat ranch with your pizza? I love dipping my pizza in ranch, but I rarely do it.
32. Last person you IM'ed? Chris
33. Have you ever been in an ambulance? Yes- most recently the car accident in '06
34. Do you prefer an ocean or pool? Depends. I love the ocean, but there are times floating in a serene pool is divine. The ocean is a constant struggle. When you get done you feel like you won something. A pool is a playground, but sometimes you need that.
35. What color shirt are you wearing? Brown.
36. Do you know how to drive a stick shift? No
37. What's bothering you right now? List is too long. I would like an easier life for a while.
38. Do you hold grudges? No- not worth it.
40. Who's myspace page did you visit last? Besides mine? Let me think... http://www.myspace.com/intothebean (just went there, because it reminded me to check mine and they had a new bulletin)
41. Are you a Lost fanatic? No. Who has time for TV?
43. Earphones or headphones? Both hurt my ears, but I found an awesome pair of exercise earphones that work for the gym.
44. At this very moment what should you be doing? Sleeping.
45. Do you read novels often? I wish I did, because I love them. Time Factors.
46. What is the color of your bedroom walls? Pink. They were supposed to be reddish brown, but they came out a dusty rose. This is why you paint test boards. That little spot on the can LIES!
47. Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth? Yes.
49. Are you mad about anything? My body's betrayal. I have so much to do, but it is not letting me push past and get it done.
50. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car? Much to my children's embarrassment.
51. Last 2 people to call you? Steve (My ex) and Jen- good friend and future bridesmaid!
52. Have you ever thought you didn't like someone, and then found out that you really liked them? I have had first impressions changed, yes. I rarely truly do not like someone without cause.
54. How was this weekend? Just starting, but I am predicting pretty stinky.
55. Do/did you listen to your parents? I finally learned how to listen to them without actually having to accept everything they say. I think about things and make my own way.
56. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Leaving it at a Truck stop halfway between Phoenix and LA.
57. Is there anyone that doesn't like you because of something you did? Oh yes- I have done some pretty stupid things. The latest one is promising things that I find myself unable to deliver. Sorry- I am a bit buried by life right now, and you have every right not to like me.
58. Do you think your first love affects the way you go on with life? Oh hell- I am not even sure who my first love was. I still love everyone a bit, but I had a pretty screwy definition of love when I was younger.
59. The phone rings. What is your ring tone? Depends on who is calling. Chris is classical, and my default is the ASU fight song- Maroon & Gold.
60. Did you go anywhere yesterday? Kid runs- to school, home from school. And the ER.
61. Who was the last person you shared beds with? Besides Blizzard? Aidan. He is a needy young man sometimes, who finds my dang bed far more comfy than his own.
62. Favorite drink? Lots. I like a nice Italian Soda once in a while. I drink entirely too much Starbucks. I down ice tea by the gallon. I like a nice wine or Guinness. I guess it varies. Right now? I am craving hot peppermint tea.
63. Does the person you like know that you like them? I hope he recognizes that proposal as a sign. ;)
64. Where are you right now? In my reclining chair.
65. If you HAD to kiss the last person you kissed, would you? Stupid question. Who was this test written by- 12 year olds? Of course- if I liked them enough to kiss them that recently, then I would do it if I had to. Hell if you gave me enough incentive, I would kiss damn near anybody. Except Karl Rove, Dick Cheney and George Bush. I do have standards.
66. Favorite gadget in the kitchen? Electric Kettle.
67. Favorite pie? Strawberry, mince meat & pumpkin. Depends on the season.
68. How is your hair? Fine, and it thanks you for inquiring.
69. Where's the last place you walked to? Besides the kitchen? The park.
70. Last time you had a sleepover? My kids have had them. I guess every time Chris stays over :)
71. Latest you stayed up in the past week? 2 am, I think.
72. What are you doing, Aside from answering these questions? Coughing, trying to read e-mail. Realizing answering these questions is a stupid idea.
73. Have you been in a car accident? Yes- 2, both of them I was driving and I was at fault. Of course, I only started driving in 2002, and have logged about 400,000 miles since then, so I'm getting better.
74. What is the last thing you said aloud? Blizzard! Quiet!
75. Who's the 1st person on your missed calls list? Steve
76. What did the last text message you received say? It was a reminder from Google Calendar about Aidan's dentist Appt.
77. Last time you went to church? Last Spring- and I enjoy church. sigh.
78.Wallet? Non-traditional, brown (mainly a pouch for cards)
79.Eyes? Golden Brown, almost green at times, expressive
80.Life? I would say it could be on TV, but no one would find it plausible.
WHAT ARE YOU:
81.Doing this weekend to come? Homework (Optimism- always good)
82.Wearing? Brown exercise camisole and jeans
83.Wanting? Sleep & my cognitive functioning back- the two may be tied.
84.Listening to? Now it is the Offspring, but the rest is the same. (I switched radio stations to my personal one.)
85.What do you smell? Nothing- nose is stuffy
86. Do you sleep naked? When the kids aren't here, once in a while.
87. Do you like seafood? Yes, yes, yes
88. Do you remember your dreams? Rarely
89. Do you consider yourself a study freak? Wev.
90. Do you speak another language other than English? No- I can read French- does that count?
91.What did you do last night? Was in the ER playing human pin cushion, but all came out well at the end.
92. What do you hate? Hate is a strong word. Child pornography. Single-minded obsession to the point of total exclusion of other points of view. That is about it.
93.Orange or apple juice? Apple juice
94.Who were the last people you went out to lunch with? Chris
95.Last thing you ate? Half an omelette at breakfast post dentist with Aidan this morning.
And the answer is 88.