OK- I promise I will write the story of last weekend up soon, especially for those who did not know I was planning this little event (you are in the minority- I have a big mouth. It is amazing he did not find out!). There are pictures up at Picasa and Flickr, although not of the 'moment' - we were a bit busy at the time.
Meanwhile, I have been behind on posting this sweet award from Dan over at 0ddness. He felt I deserved it because I had been having a rough week, then he turned around and had a rougher one. This is my first award I have been directly tagged for, so he gets a huge kiss on the cheek for that one.
So, now I need to pass it on to 5 other bloggers. It will be interesting to see who reads my blog and will actually know I tagged them. ;)
1) Loco El Mocho - Just because that is the shortest engagement announcement I have seen :) (It is friends locked- sorry non LJ people)
2) Susanne at Stumped - Because she has been sharing what can be so hard to share. Plus, I got to hang out with her last weekend.
3) Ms. Blue - She is an awesome writer, but lately she has been keeping it in the private Myspace Zone. (Which is why I didn't bother to link)
4) Miss Katie at Katieology - She has not been blogging, but I love it when she does.
5) Krista at The Silent K - She is living a life that seems to have bits and pieces of mine wrapped up in it.
March for PROGRESS
1 week ago