- It can divide families and ruin perfectly good family meals.
- The feeling when you believe in someone and they are not the person you thought they were.
- The fact that my career depends on politics.
- Being lied to.
- The deal-making that must be done to get truly good legislation passed.
- That people feel they have no voice in the process and grow apathetic.
- The demonization of the other side that goes on.
- The fact that keeping up with it seems to take a lot of my spare time.
- Phone calls, phone calls, and more phone calls
- Military spending.
Now playing: Garbage - I'm Only Happy When It Rains