- Where will you be celebrating Thanksgiving this year? With Family at Uncle Jay & Aunt Susan's, then with Family-by-Choice at Jen & Brian's.
- Will you travel to get there? 1 1/2 blocks to the relatives, then about 20 miles.
- How much time, if any, do you have off work for the Thanksgiving holiday? I will need to get back to serious student and internship duties right after Black Friday morning.
- Are you going to be cooking? Yes, Cornbread & Mashed taters and rutabagas for Family, and baking for the FBC.
- Will you have turkey or something else? I assume turkey.
- Do you ever go out to a restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner? Sometimes, but I hate crowds and buffets are germy, yo.
- Do you eat Thanksgiving dinner earlier, later, or at the same time as you usually eat dinner? 3:30, then when we get there.
- Will you go to a church service on Thanksgiving day? They have those?
- Will you, or have you ever, volunteered at a soup kitchen serving Thanksgiving dinner? Not at Thanksgiving. I try to volunteer and donate when the rest of the world has forgetton them, like midsummer.
- Do you enjoy cranberries? Only fresh, with marshmallows and sweet potatoes.
- Will you get a free turkey from anyone this year (employer, grocery store bonus program, etc.)? Nope, but it was damn cheap during a sale. It is in the freezer awaiting my pleasure.
- What are you thankful for? I need to write a separate post about that. But I am breathing, which is always good.
- Will you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade? Is that on this year (Yawn)?
- Have you ever actually gone to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade in NYC? I am poor, I am a college student, I live in AZ. Um, no.
- Will you watch football games? No, too busy.
- What is your favorite Thanksgiving Day tradition? The leisurely morning filling out memes, uh I mean doing self care.
- Will you help do the dishes after dinner? Maybe. I try but get kicked out. Does it count if I have to go wash up before I can cook?
- Do you like pumpkin pie? Yes
- Is there someone you wish you could be with this Thanksgiving? I had wanted to go see my Dad, but they are going to Connecticut. I miss my Brothers and my Childlings (Dad's year)
- Will you go Christmas shopping on “Black Friday” or are those people just crazy? Who said I wan't crazy- maybe- if I see a deal and I have the $$.
Now playing: Brobdingnagian Bards - Old Dun Cow
March for PROGRESS
1 week ago