Almost done, and going strong. I have made at least one post everyday, if not within my rules, within their rules. It has been a journey and very insightful. As much as I enjoy exploring who I am outside of my role as "mother", I am, first and foremost, a mother.
I have made another realization. I will do better as a mother if I take care of myself.
Things I have and are doing:
- I bought me some Christmas Candles. It is an addiction. I recognize this. Deal.
- I am going to Yoga at the Y tomorrow. (This may change, I had a child home sick).
- I am going to baby step back into routines with FlyLady.
- I am going to take BlueBeeGirl up on her offer of Poi Lessons. I may be graceless, but it will be fun. Now I just need to figure out how.
- I am not going to feel guilt when I do something fun for myself, such as going out with Chris, or going to a class, or out with friends.
- I am going to see Tori Amos on December 11th. SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
- I am paying more attention to my health.